Aloe Vera has been a popular element since times immemorial for maintaining good skin. In this article, we talk more about the properties, uses, and benefits of pure Aloe Vera.
Nefertiti and Cleopatra, the most beautiful queens of ancient Egypt, applied aloe
vera gel on their skin to keep it nourished. This historical use of Aloe Vera gives us
all the knowledge needed to appreciate it and take full advantage of its uses
today. Aloe Vera is the fresh juice/gel of the plant with the same name. When
used directly from the leaves, it is enough to remove the spines and peel it to
apply the gel crystals.
What Are The Properties Of Pure Aloe Vera?
Today, there are more than 250 varieties of Aloe, of which only three or four are valid for curative or medicinal use. Therefore, it is important to buy the best Aloe Vera gel from the market. Something that is the richest in vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and enzymes is Aloe Barbadensis. If you are wondering how Aloe Vera can help, read on!
- It has a high content of saponins, which penetrate the pores and remove dirt from the inside out.
- Saponins also have antiseptic properties that help reduce the chances of infection or sepsis.
- Pure Aloe Vera relieves the symptoms of sensitive, peeling, or reddened skin, thanks to the phytosterols found in it.
- This is because Aloe Vera, in its purest form, helps to remove dead cells and stimulate healthy skin growth quickly.
- Its richness in minerals like calcium, potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, copper, and zinc helps the skin to nourish intensely.
- Likewise, pure Aloe Vera gel can be used to solve inflammatory problems in the joints and muscles.
- It has been proven that its components relieve pain because they block pain receptors in nerve endings.
In conclusion, when using pure Aloe Vera for the skin, our dermis becomes healthier, hydrated, and radiant.
What Are The Uses Of Pure Aloe Vera?
Thanks to all the previously presented properties, we could summarize the utilities of using Aloe Vera in its purest form as follows:
- It Helps With Constipation: The latex that has Aloe Vera is recommended to cause diarrhea in such a way that it acts as a cleanser in order to do an intestinal cleansing. It is advisable not to carry it out continuously because if we use it frequently, it loses all its effect on the intestine.
- It Is Beneficial For The Skin: Indeed, one of the most revered uses of Aloe Vera in its purest form is for hydration and skincare. In addition to that, it also helps with the healing of acne scars and burns.
- Pure Fresh Aloe Vera Helps Us Fight Colon Problems: If you have problems with the colon, it is advisable to drink a glass of pure Aloe Vera juice in a fasting state so that your colon works better.
- Aloe Vera In Its Purest Form Will Help You End Cellulite: As we know, Aloe Vera has many dermatologically beneficial properties, so it is common to use it to end the appearance and development of cellulite. If you only apply creams with Aloe Vera, its effect is not instantaneous. It will be more effective if you combine it with a little exercise, a healthy diet, and small massages on your legs regularly.
- It Will Help You With Oral Problems: If you are one of those people who regularly suffer from gingivitis or sores in your mouth, Aloe Vera juice will help you avoid it. For this, you have to be sure that the juice falls directly into the wound.
- Fresh Aloe Vera Fights Acne: This plant has multiple properties, of which acting as an anti-inflammatory is one of them. Use soap with a cream that contains Aloe Vera essence and use it at night and in the morning. It will help you eliminate the excess fat in your face in addition to fighting acne. It also removes scars, thanks to its regenerating effect on the skin.
- It Acts As A Wound Healing Method For Cuts: As we have seen, it helps prevent infections and regenerates the skin, so it is ideal for treating any type of cut or wound and healing it.
- Helps Block Pain Receptors: The application of pure Aloe Vera in sprains also helps in fighting any kind of swelling.
- It Helps Fight Sun Spots Or Lack Of Melanin: Skin spots appear for many reasons, but whatever the origin, pure Aloe Vera will always be a good ally to fight the melamine that causes them.
- It is an excellent disinfectant: Finally, as a good disinfectant, it serves to eliminate warts on the feet and hands, making them smaller and smaller until they disappear.
How Is Pure Aloe Vera Applied To The Face?
To apply pure Aloe Vera, we begin by cutting a leaf at the base, cleaning its thorns, and removing the green peel. Then we can proceed in two ways:
- Open the leaf in half, spoon the pure Aloe Vera gel out and apply it directly to the face as if it were a normal moisturizer.
- Alternatively, you can cut the gel crystals into squares and apply it directly to the skin (as if it were a roll-on deodorant).
From here, we can decide if we want to allow it to be fully absorbed, which is recommended if we seek deep hydration or leave it on the face for a few minutes and remove it with a cotton ball or pad. After that, you can also wash your face with warm water.
What Are The Benefits Of Pure Aloe Vera On The Face?
In addition to all the benefits we saw earlier, facial care with pure Aloe Vera helps with the disappearance of acne and the marks it leaves on the skin and is, next to rosehip, the best natural anti-wrinkle ingredient, thanks to the deep hydration it offers. In the case of acne, we recommend a treatment with Aloe Vera in its purest form. Start by applying Aloe Vera directly on the skin.
With the rubbing, we will also perform a light exfoliation and then rinse it with water. Then, apply the Aloe Vera gel as if it were cream and let it absorb while you massage the area in circles.