Homemade Beauty Tips For Glowing Skin | Skin Care Tips
- Using honey and lemon power: Honey is a great moisturizer and is full of antioxidants. It gives a complexion boost to skin and brings natural glow to skin. And to double the benefits of honey, lemon is one small powerful ingredient with some skin lightening properties. Together the use of honey and lemon can bring a never before natural glow to skin. To get the glow, just take one tablespoon of honey and lemon juice and mix it until honey dissolves properly. Now, moisten the facial skin and then apply the honey lemon mixture over skin. Let the mixture stay over skin for 15-20 minutes and then wash face with cold water.
- Juicy orange mask: Oranges are full of antioxidants and helps bringing radiant glow to skin. Orange peel powder can work as natural bleach for skin. To bring some natural glow on skin, take some fresh orange peels and grind them in grinder to obtain a smooth paste. Now add few drops of Dabur Gulabari Rosewater or homemade rosewater to add moisturizing effect. Apply this mixture over facial skin and let it dry naturally for few minutes. Use normal water to clean face at the end.
- Sandalwood goodness: Sandalwood is an age old ingredient to get glowing skin. Sandalwood is used for dealing various skin problems such as blemishes, scars, pimples, rashes, acne and many more. The best way of using sandalwood to get glowing skin sitting at home is to make paste of two tablespoons of sandalwood powder and sufficient rosewater. Apply it on facial skin and let it dry naturally in several minutes. In the end, rinse face with cold water and pat skin to dry. Don’t forget to apply any good moisturizer after following the sandalwood homemade beauty tip for glowing skin.
- Oil and banana combo: Banana is a rich source of vitamin B which helps in skin lightening, delaying aging signs and reducing dryness of skin. Clubbing banana with vegetable or olive oil will make a great combo for glowing skin. To get glowing skin with the help of banana, mash one ripe banana properly and add two tablespoons of olive oil in it. Now apply the paste on facial skin and let it work for half an hour. At the end, use normal water to remove the paste.
- Rice flour: Rice flour is natural exfoliater of skin and removes dead skin cells very easily. It is very effective in giving clean, clear and glowing skin to any skin type user. To use rice flour in correct manner, take sufficient quantity of homemade rice flour and add sufficient quantity of milk in it to obtain a smooth paste. Now, moisten facial skin and start scrubbing the skin with rice flour paste for about 20 minutes. Now, leave the paste over face and let it fall off naturally. After the whole scrub had fallen off, use cold water to clean face.